Non-Disclosure of Medical Information
1. We realize that you phone, write, and e-mail us about intimate health concerns. Therefore, Hepatitis Technologies is highly committed to the protection of your privacy. Hepatitis Technologies has a strict policy of never disclosing confidential health information. This means that customers who contact us need not worry that third parties will gain improper access to their private medical records.
Collection of Data
2. Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect your Internet service provider's address, the web page from which you came, and a record of your activity on our site. When you purchase from Hepatitis Technologies or request a catalog, we collect information that you volunteer such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information necessary to process your order or send you a catalog.
What We Do With Data
3. The information we receive allows us to tailor our product offer and improve your shopping experience, making shopping easier and more enjoyable. It also enables us to process your purchases, confirm your orders, customize the content and layout of our pages, notify you about updates to our website and products, and provide you with marketing information.
4. Hepatitis Technologies Internet website uses small files called "cookies" which may be attached to your Web browser. Use of this technology helps us recognize you when you visit our website and thus allows us to personalize your online experience.
5. Hepatitis Technologies complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires the consent of a parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13 years old.
We Will Turn Over Data
7. Hepatitis Technologies makes no claims that the content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Users from the European Union are advised not to disclose personal information on this website. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access Life Extension's Website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk. Hepatitis Technologies is not responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.