HepTech began in the life and body of its founder, Todd Schneider, who was born a hemophiliac. He was infected with the Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C virus at 2 years from a blood transfusion, but he did not find out that he was infected until age 30. By then, he had already developed cirrhosis (diagnosed by transjugular biopsy). He had been taking supplements at that time of diagnosis, but the doctors were unfamiliar with their effect, and told him to stop. His health immediately declined. They treated him with Interferon, he went negative for a while, but it made him even sicker, and then the virus returned. It was clear that his life would be short if he followed the medical recommendations, so he started doing his own research.
In his search for a personal cure, he talked with doctors and patients -- anyone who claimed to have a cure for Hep C. But, before he took them seriously, he asked to see their before and after HCV assays. Every claim of cure, and every new remedy was ineffective; all still had the virus present. So, he changed his strategy and began to ask, "How can the disease be managed?"
He began his study of the scientific literature, and contacted the people who had done the research. This led him to Dr. Peter Schmid, MD, PhD, a doctor, researcher, inventor who has devoted much of his life to the study of liver health and Hepatitis C. Dr. Schmid developed a protocol to counteract the HCV- induced damage by controlling the inflammation caused the the HCV infection. It was his theory that stopping the inflammation, would stop the chain of effects that led to fibrosis and death. Eliminating ongoing new fibrosis, would allow the liver to regenerate hepatocytes in a proper architecture that could restore liver function. His protocol includes phytochemicals, vitamins, minerals, and amino acids to produce the anti-inflammatory effects. We put his theory to the test by recommending it to a cohort of patients with Hepatitis C. The results were positive.
Some of the stories of recovery were near-miraculous. The level of anecdotal response was so strong that Todd contracted with Dr. Lorne Tyrrell, a world renown researcher at the University of Alberta, to conduct an animal study to see how the liver tissue was protected on the cellular level by the HepTech Protocol. Dr. Tyrell used mice with humanized livers (a concept he invented for the testing the efficacy of the new Hepatitis C drugs). He conducted a placebo controlled trial of the HepTech formula in HCV infected mice. The results were obvious even to the untrained eye; the numbers proved the effect statistically significant. The HepTech protocol provided marked protection for a liver under viral attack.
VISION AND MISSION
The HepTech team is dedicated to searching, finding, developing, and providing cutting edge products that produce clinical results. We are continually learning, researching, and proving new concepts for the diseases that plague the human body. Our core driver is research and proof of efficacy. We will continue to introduce new supplements and improve the quality of our current line as new research proves it actually works.
Get Free E-Book
Q. What are the benefits of taking these products?
A. Broad protective effects on liver health, protection from oxidative stress and inflammation and its negative consequences (e.g.) Fibrosis/Cirrhosis formation) in the liver, but also in many other critical organ systems. Also restoration of free-radical damaged interior and exterior phospholipid cell membranes. HepTech is a comprehensive protocol that also targets by down-regulation, the triggers of scar tissue formation (fibrosis/cirrhosis) in the liver - NFkappaB activation.
Q. How do I start taking my supplements?
A. Each person responds differently to taking a new natural supplement. Most people will have no problems with starting this supplement combination at the recommended doses. However, some people may be more sensitive and benefit by starting at a lower dose and increasing slowly, allowing the body more time to adapt and adjust to the protocol's beneficial effects.
Non-Disclosure of Medical Information
1. We realize that you phone, write, and e-mail us about intimate health concerns. Therefore, Hepatitis Technologies is highly committed to the protection of your privacy. Hepatitis Technologies has a strict policy of never disclosing confidential health information. This means that customers who contact us need not worry that third parties will gain improper access to their private medical records.
Collection of Data
2. Every time you visit our website, we automatically collect your Internet service provider's address, the web page from which you came, and a record of your activity on our site. When you purchase from Hepatitis Technologies or request a catalog, we collect information that you volunteer such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and other information necessary to process your order or send you a catalog.
What We Do With Data
3. The information we receive allows us to tailor our product offer and improve your shopping experience, making shopping easier and more enjoyable. It also enables us to process your purchases, confirm your orders, customize the content and layout of our pages, notify you about updates to our website and products, and provide you with marketing information.
4. Hepatitis Technologies Internet website uses small files called "cookies" which may be attached to your Web browser. Use of this technology helps us recognize you when you visit our website and thus allows us to personalize your online experience.
5. Hepatitis Technologies complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, which requires the consent of a parent or guardian for the collection of personally identifiable information from children under 13 years old.
We Will Turn Over Data
Terms and Conditions
Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Use of website
The entire contents of this site are copyrighted under United States law. Materials from the www.hepatitistechnologies.com website may not be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way without prior written consent of Hepatitis Technologies. Hepatitis Technologies reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials downloaded from the site.
The information contained in the hepatitistechnologies.com website is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your doctor or other health care professional. You should not use the information available on or through the hepatitistechnologies.com website (including, but not limited to, information that may be provided by healthcare and/or nutrition professionals employed by, or contracting with, Hepatitis Technologies) for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Please read our disclaimer.
Hepatitis Technologies reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the hepatitistechnologies.com website as a whole and/or any or all of the website features, products, prices of products, services or information appearing on, or available through, any or all of the website with or without notice to you. You agree that Hepatitis Technologies shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification or discontinuance of such features, products, prices, services, or information on the website or the website itself.
The user acknowledges the originality of any submission communicated to Hepatitis Technologies and accepts responsibility for its accuracy, appropriateness and legality in that you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself if and when you elect to provide personal information to us. You also agree to maintain and promptly update any such information to keep it accurate.
Hepatitis Technologies website may provide links to other third party websites or resources. These links are for your convenience only and are not under our control. You acknowledge and agree that Hepatitis Technologies is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any such site, its use or contents and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You agree that Hepatitis Technologies shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources. In the event you decide to access or use any of these other websites or resources, you agree you do so at your own risk.
Sale of Products
You may be provided with the opportunity to purchase products and/or services through Hepatitis Technologies website and/or from third party websites linked to Hepatitis Technologies website. Products and/or services purchased through third-party websites are subject to the terms and conditions of such other parties and their websites, and Hepatitis Technologies shall have no liability or responsibility theretofore.
You agree to indemnify and hold Hepatitis Technologies and our parents, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees), and subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, successors and assigns, harmless from any claim, loss or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our website, your connection to our website, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another party. This indemnity survives termination of these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of our website is at your sole risk and is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws.
Hepatitis Technologies and its parents, affiliates (and their franchisees and licensees) and subsidiaries (collectively, "affiliates") expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Hepatitis Technologies and its affiliates make no warranty, express or implied, that the website or any services, products, or information obtained on or through the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does Hepatitis Technologies or its affiliates make any warranty, express or implied, as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the website or any services, products or information obtained on or through the website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability thereof. Hepatitis Technologies makes no commitment to update or correct any information that appears on the website or any website linked hereunder.
You understand and agree that any material and/or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of or from the website is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for your use or non-use of such information, including, without limitation, any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or information and any bodily injury. Hepatitis Technologies is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will Hepatitis Technologies or its suppliers be liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of the materials on this site. Hepatitis Technologies and its affiliates make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through or from the website or any transactions entered into through the website. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Hepatitis Technologies or through or from any service or product on the website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
Hepatitis Technologies may make changes to its website design, functionality and/or content at any time, and may provide links to other sites that are not maintained by Hepatitis Technologies. Hepatitis Technologies does not endorse those sites and is not responsible for the content of such other sites. Please read our policy governing such links.
Liability Restrictions You agree that Hepatitis Technologies and its affiliates shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the website or any services, products or information obtained on or through the website, even if Hepatitis Technologies or its affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages, including, without limitation, damages from: personal injury; downloading any material contained on or accessed through the website; linking to any third party website from the website; any unauthorized access to any information on the website and/or submitted by you to or through the website; cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; any goods or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the website; and/or loss of profits, use, data or other intangible losses.
You further agree that Hepatitis Technologies and its affiliates shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of the website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, in which case the above limitation may not apply to you.
Domestic Use/Export Restriction Hepatitis Technologies controls the hepatitistechnologies.com website from our offices within the United States of America. We make no representation that the website or its content (including, without limitation, any products or services available on or through the website) is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Users who access the website from outside the United States of America do so on their own initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with local laws, if applicable. Further, the United States export control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from the website may be downloaded in violation of United States law.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions/Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of California, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions. Any claim relating to Hepatitis Technologies website, our website Terms and Conditions, and the relationship between you and Hepatitis Technologies organization shall be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Hepatitis Technologies agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of California.
Hepatitis Technologies can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this online posting. Hepatitis Technologies may terminate this agreement at any time without notice for any reason. Users may terminate this agreement by destroying all materials obtained from Hepatitis Technologies website.
Hepatitis Technologies Customer Terms and Conditions
1. APPLICABILITY OF CONTENT: The information presented by Hepatitis Technologies on its website is not intended to be a substitute for medical counselling. The site is intended to help you make informed decisions about your health. Before adhering to any of the information or recommendations presented throughout Hepatitis Technologies website and/or other electronic communications and/or purchasing products and/or services, please consult with your own physician or healthcare practitioner. Hepatitis Technologies reserves the right to refuse or cancel access to this website for any reason.
2. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: You agree to: (a) maintain all equipment necessary for your access to and use of Hepatitis Technologies website; (b) maintain the security of your user identification, password and other confidential information relating to your Hepatitis Technologies account; (c) be responsible for all charges resulting from use of your Hepatitis Technologies account, including unauthorized use prior to your notifying Hepatitis Technologies of such use and taking steps to prevent its further occurrence by changing your password; and (d) updating your personal contact information, including e-mail address.
3. WAIVER, RELEASE AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: You agree that neither Hepatitis Technologies, nor its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants or information providers or suppliers, shall have any liability to you under any theory of liability or indemnity in connection with your use of Hepatitis Technologies website. You hereby release and forever waive any and all claims you may have against Hepatitis Technologies, its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers for losses or damages you sustain in connection with your use of Hepatitis Technologies website.
4. Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, the total liability of Hepatitis Technologies and its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers and suppliers, if any, for losses or damages shall not exceed monies paid by you for the particular information, products and/or service provided. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive arising from any use of the information or other parts of Hepatitis Technologies website are hereby excluded even if Hepatitis Technologies or its officers, directors, employees, agents, consultants, information providers or suppliers have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Void where prohibited by law.
5. NOTICE: Hepatitis Technologies may deliver notice to you under this Agreement by means of electronic mail, a general notice on Hepatitis Technologies or by written communication delivered by first class U. S. mail to your address on record in the hepatitistechnologies.com site's account information.
The dietary and other substances discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In some jurisdictions, some of these substances may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances. Since the information published on Hepatitis Technologies website is accessible to anyone throughout the world, Hepatitis Technologies does not give legal advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of membership, products and/or services on the hepatitistechnologies.com website. The policy opinions expressed on this site, and on sites to which it may link, are not necessarily the views of Hepatitis Technologies and are not adopted for commercial purposes.
Intellectual Property Rights
Hepatitis Technologies and HepTech are trademarks and service marks of Hepatitis Technologies, Inc. Hepatitis Technologies, Inc. also has trademark rights in the names of many products featured for sale by Hepatitis Technologies. Hepatitis Technologies, Inc. trademarks and service marks may not be used without express written permission from the owners of said marks.
All content, which includes text, photos, graphics, artwork and any other material, on the hepatitistechnologies.com website is the copyrighted private property of Hepatitis Technologies (with the exception of that acquired from third-parties as noted where applicable) and may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of Hepatitis Technologies, Inc.
If you have any questions regarding copyright or use of the materials on this website, contact us by email through our "Contact Us" page.
Certain products may also be protected under U. S. Patent Law.
How To Contact Us
Should you have other questions or concerns about these legal notices and/or the practices of this website, please contact us via our "Contact Us" page located on this website